Dear Valued Clients and Those Interested In Our Services:
As vaccine distribution accelerates and we imagine our new lives post pandemic, we realize that months have stretched into the new year to resolve Coronavirus. Daily anxiety about how to meet our obligations and how to plan for an uncertain future is with all of us. For our current and potential clients this may include anxiety regarding urgent and ongoing legal needs. All of us at Shenon Law want to assure you that we are here for you in this uncertain time. We have taken all steps necessary to provide completely uninterrupted service at the high level you have come to expect as we maintain full-service operations.
We continue offering our full range of legal services utilizing the latest technology and industry-standard tools.
- In-person meetings are held using video and teleconference technology like GoToMeeting, Skype, FaceTime, or through conference telephone call. We work closely with each client to utilize the best available communication method.
- Court filings continue to be made through existing online filing services. We are monitoring all Court communications on current operating procedures.
- Documents requiring signatures are executed using DocuSign electronic signatures, when appropriate.
- Billing and invoicing continue to be handled electronically through our existing credit card portals, ACH and virtual invoicing services.
- All client files remain remotely available to our employees via Google Cloud technology and are securely backed up. We maintain document security by using industry-best antivirus software and utilizing strict protocols in document handling and transmittal.
- You are still able to email us at our listed addresses and phone numbers. Even while working remotely, all employees may be reached at their usual telephone numbers.
- Our team is in constant communication with each other throughout the workday through phone, email, video chat, and text chat platforms.
Lastly, we want to emphasize that with turmoil comes opportunity. We are not just committed to weathering this storm with our clients, we are also keeping a keen eye toward future opportunities borne of this unfortunate situation. Shenon Law Group will continue to stay on the leading edge of any legal developments directly or indirectly related to this pandemic. Such developments may include:
- Federal and State Governmental aid programs for individuals and businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Litigation regarding Force Majeure (so-called “Act of God”) provisions in commercial contracts
- Issues related to debt restructuring, bankruptcy and entity dissolution
- Tax and regulatory changes, as well as governmental grants and loans related to an economic downturn
We cannot predict the future but based on our performance since the March lockdown we are confident that we are prepared for any changes to come – and we are here to help our clients position themselves for continued success.
In closing, all of us at Shenon Law Group are grateful for your trust in our firm and in our mission. We look forward to continuing to serve you.